woensdag 9 november 2005

Ariane (2)

Don't know about you, but I'm already thinking about my Best Albums of the Year-list. In fact: one mag and one site already asked me to send my top ten to them. In December I will post the Filles Sourires-Best of 2005-list. It's nearly complete, but I'm holding my breath a little for Le Coeur dans la Tête, the new album by Canadienne Ariane Moffatt. Her debut, officially released in 2002, recently was made available on iTunes (and Amazon.fr), probably in the wake of the release of Coeur on Nov. 16. Her site tells us it will be a versatile album, ranging from reggae to electro. I've ordered it, and will post a track as soon as mr. Mailman delivers it. Ariane's debut Aquanote had a dubby, electronic vibe as well, but sported some beautiful pianoballads too. Posted here is Bien Dans Rien, which to me sounds like a take on Satie.

Hear here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten