maandag 19 december 2005

Meanwhile, over at Quite Quite Fantastic

Roar, a well-respected guest-selector to my blog, has a great blog of his own, where he posts his mixtapes and of other people. I had the honour to be one of those 'other people'. Go check here.

Update: even more music selected (and even mixed - well, I gave it a try) by yours truly here. It's nearly 70 minutes of bossabeats and latinvibes, ranging from Elis Regina to Gerardo Frisina to Nicola Conte to Working Week to, yes, James Last. Made for this site.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Guz,

    Great playlist at QQF - I'm still downloading the zips - but have absolute faith in your taste.
    I'm a bit of an "organiste" - play the keyboards - taught myself at an early age - and The Hammond is something I've wanted to take up!
    I also spent years studying the flute against my will at parental force which is a bit frightening!
    anyways, looking forward to enjoying your tracks.
    I hope you enjoy your holidays and thank you for rpoviding folks like me with such enjoyment with your site!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi :) Barely make it to the internet these days, but wanted to thank you for your set at QQF. Merry C (etc) from this offliner :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen