woensdag 9 augustus 2006

Marie-Amélie

The sister of Emmanuelle and Mathilde Seigner, Marie-Amélie made an album in 2004 with help from Biolay, J-C Vannier and a string of Dutch session-players (hello Martijn!). I can't find a website (if you Google, you get some florist in Florida), and the reviews I read where lukewarm, so my guess is Merci Pour Les Fleurs wasn't a huge success. But anything Biolay had something to do with has my interest, and Déjeuner de Soleil, one of the three songs he contributed, is good one. Also posted here is En Alabama, with music written by Jean-Claude Vannier. It has a Bonnie & Clyde-vibe to it, very nice.

Marie-Amélie - Déjeuner de Soleil (fixed)
Marie-Amélie - En Alabama

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Marie-Amélie - Déjeuner de Soleil
    links doen't work....
    coates

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Guz? Do you know Olivia Ruiz? I have her last CD here, if you want any song just let me know. :)

    Ah, and Pauline Croze aussi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a sweet surprise. I didnt' know Amelie sang. She is a wonderfully talented actress. Thank you for posting the links and sharing this with me.
    Renee' Puryear

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yo tengo un gato, mi gatos es blanco y negro, mi gato sultan aqui y alli y en todes partes quando Pepe llega...entiendas?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i know i am way late commenting on this - but i can't find this on ebay or amazon.

    any chance of a repost?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen