dinsdag 28 november 2006

Adrienne

About time I posted some songs by 26-year old actress/singer Adrienne Pauly - her first album was released a month ago and it's one of the best cd's I've heard this year. Her style has been compared to Guesch Patti (should post a song by her too) and rightly so. Adrienne, who worked as an actress with bigshots like Claude Chabrol, rocks with plenty of attitude. Listen to Méchant Cafard. But Pauly can be tender too - when she takes you in her arms. Look at this video, doesn't she look like a younger, sexier version of Patti Smith?

Adrienne Pauly - Méchant Cafard
Adrienne Pauly - Dans mes bras

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I didn't know this girl I have noticed several times in my district and looked at her as if she was some kind of chocolate cake was a singer.Next time I will stare at moreover intensely, well if possible to.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je te soumets "mademoiselle K" si tu ne connais pas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen