zondag 18 februari 2007

Jacqueline



Exactly 40 years ago, Jacqueline Taïeb entered the music-biz with a spectacular presentation of het biggest hit 7 heures du Matin at the first MIDEM (international music market) in Cannes. A few weeks ago, Jacqueline was back in Cannes, with a bunch of Dutch sixties-lovers (a.k.a.Amsterdam Beat Club) on her tail. Together they recorded a new version of 7 heures du Matin, now called 7 heures du Soir. Last saturday they presented that single in Amsterdam - unfortunately I could not attend, but I already saw ABC & Taïeb when they played the Amsterdam Paradiso last year. Thanks to N., here's that new 7h-version. Click to buy the single.

Jacqueline Taïeb & Amsterdam Beat Club - 7 heures du Soir

4 opmerkingen:

  1. what a lame rehash, and what a shitty cover.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I LOVE IT ..TAÏEB IS BACK!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I think the 'cover' is great!! Evenmore so I think the Amsterdam Beatclub is really sexy. When can we see them again?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. yeah, got my copy of this cd from jacqueline today too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen