woensdag 25 april 2007

Axelle Red


Great day yesterday: not only was Axelle Red interviewed in highly popular Dutch tv-show De Wereld Draait Door, she did an absolutely fantastic version of Ne Pas Compliquer. Solo, just she and her Fender Rhodes piano. Also great: the news that the hotlipped redhead will be touring Dutch theaters later this year! Finally Axelle will get some highly earned recognition in Holland?!
See that performance here (song starts at about 3.50 minutes).

Axelle Red - Ne Pas Compliquer (albumversion)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi from Australia! This site is fantastic. I'm so glad I found it, thank you.
    Can I ask a huge favour: would you consider putting up Air's/Charlotte Gainsbourg's "The Duelist" for a short time (that you had previously on the site but it's now unavailable), so that I (and others?) may download it and enjoy their music?? PLEASE!! I came to this site too late it would seem! Well done on a great site. I'm going to visit more and more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Didn't know Madame Red untill now. And oh my goodness *grasps for air* what a filles she is!

    Her music I mean of course.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you need to come by some more, maks, this is probably the fifth or sixth time I post a song by Axelle.

    AJ: as a rule, I do not repost. sorry.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i guess you d'dn't get me text message when A.R. was live on the Lux program, last friday?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen