woensdag 1 augustus 2007

Adeline Moreau



Adrian emailed me, putting "You are going to love this one" in the tagline. He asked if I knew Adeline Moreau, who he descibed as "Emilie Simon without the helium voice". Now, if you know that Kate Bush, Björk, Pauline Croze and Perry Blake are among her favorites, you get the picture. I was aware of Adeline, but hadn't investigated well enough. My loss.
I don't understand why she hasn't been signed to a recordlabel, En Avril is a gorgeous song, and on her MySpace are three other great chansons. About En Avril, the talented and ambitious Adeline (she wants to sing, dance and take photographs) (not all at the same time mind you) says in this email-interview: "I wrote En Avril in 2001.I was in a perfect moment, I was in love, I was happy, it was the spring (my favourite season), everything was inspiring me love, tenderness, soft feelings! And this song is about a love story."

I'm sure you're going to love this one.

Adeline Moreau - En Avril

1 opmerking: