woensdag 23 januari 2008

Jane Birkin


Looks like I will interview Jane B next Friday, when she plays the Amsterdam Paradiso! I'm nervous already. I only have about 20 minutes, and there's so much to ask. I'll let you know the outcome ofcourse.
Twenty years ago, Jane's eponymous live-album Au Bataclan came out. From that album, I give you the gorgeous Fuir le Bonheur de peur qu'il ne sauve. And from her latest record, the OST to La Tête de Maman, here's a very sweet duet with teen actress Chloe Coulloud (she gets kissed by Jane on the picture).

Jane Birkin - Fuir le bonheur qu'il ne sauve (live)
Jane Birkin & Chloe Coulloud - La Vie te va mieux qu'a moi


Mordi is having a Jane Birkin week.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. So very very cool! First the daughter, now the mother ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. If i got kissed by Jane Birkin, my knees would probably collapse and I'd black out XD
    loveliness.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. First Carla Bruni, then Charlotte Gainsbourg and now miss Birkin. What's next?! The Guuzman makes me feel awful jealous again...

    (And don't tell me you're going to interview Ludivine Sagnier next)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. aah je la cherche partout " La Vie te va mieux qu'a moi " j'avoue que ca m'embete un peu d'acheter la B.o juste pour une chanson

    si tu a un lien ou je pourrais l'ecouter ou mieux la télécharger dit moi quoi beujah@hotmail.fr

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen