donderdag 28 februari 2008

Chez les ye-ye's


Ok, drop what you're doing. Download the Minimatic remix of Serge's Chez Les Yé-Yé's. In the meantime, move all furniture to the side. Put on your dancing shoes. Turn op the volume. No, louder than that. Grab your partner. Ready? Press play. You hear that? The word you're looking for is: ecstatic. That's what I felt when I heard Mini's remix for the first time. And I'm still feeling it, ten plays on. Yes, it is B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T. Minimatic, what a stylish hero!

For good measure, here's also the original, a cover by Etienne Daho and one by the Cafe Accordion Orchestra. Plus, ofcourse, how could I forget, the version by ms April March.

Serge Gainsbourg - Chez Les Yé-Yé's (Minimatic remix)
Serge Gainsbourg - Chez Les Yé-Yé's
Etienne Daho - Chez Les Yé-Yé's
Cafe Accordion Orchestra - Chez Les Yé-Yé's
April March - Chez Les Yé-Yé's

2 opmerkingen:

  1. If I could get that kind of wonderful news every morning in my inbox, I'd drop everything I'm doing and be ecstatic :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen