vrijdag 29 februari 2008

Marina


So, the Dutch show (March 6, Amstelveen) of Marina Celeste has been cancelled. For reasons unbeknownst, but there will be a retry after summer. It might have something to do with Marina's new project. In English. But wait: on her Myspace is one French song too: a translation of Shivers down my spine. Exactly the feeling I got when I saw the video above - how I adore that teasing little smile of Marina, that look-but-don't-touch-curl. As far as I know, her Through the Looking Glass EP has not been signed, and I'm not sure our hero Marc Collin is involved (UPDATE: Marina writes: "The tracks are produced by Peter Morris"), but Marina has definitely said adieu to Nouvelle Vague. So welcome Marina UK!

Marina Celeste - Under My Skin
Marina Celeste - Shivers down my spine (French version)


SOM has a great acoustic cover by the lovely Berry.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mature and innocent, as if Berry invented it. Mon dieu!
    Read my lips, or what I you brom: She could become so big!

    Thanks (though the audio-quality is so-so, Berry fixes all)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi! I need these tracks! if u wanna send me the mp3s :D or something like that...

    thanks!

    muchas gracias :)

    the.boy.non.stop@gmail.com

    Zezé, from Argentina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen