vrijdag 25 april 2008

Laurence Revey


Revenge is a dish best served cold-hearted, I always say. Take Requiem pour un Con by Serge, for instance. I love that beat, I love that guitar, I love the bitchy way Serge spits the lyrics in the mike. Swiss diva Laurence Revey proves you can spice it up a little by adding moans 'n groans, as if she's a sexy feline purring on the grave of her adversary. Cold-hearted maybe, but with glowing cheeks. Hehe.

Laurence Revey - Requiem Pour Un Con

Original video of the SG version.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Say that!
    Very.. euhm.. tense version.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Audacieuse,
    et vive les joues rouge...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love them both! I thought "con" had the same meaning as in english, meaning short for "convict," but I guess not? Not what French Dictionarty tells me -- or the short translation someone posted on the YouTube video page... ;p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, man... I just went to HM on a search for other versions of this same song, and guess where it brought me? You already did that back in October. Je suis ici plus tard, simplement plus tard...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen