woensdag 29 oktober 2008

Carla & Sarko to the Netherlands, reviews and more

Just heard from a reliable source: Carla and Sarko are coming to Holland, next April! That means, I guess, they will come to Amsterdam too. I know Carla's been to AMS a few times, when I interviewed her she asked me if I knew a friend of hers. 'course I didn't. But it might be a good idea to get in touch, hmmm. Here a link to the Julien Dore-Carl Bruni duet that was offline for some time.

In other news: the (Dutch) reviews for Filles Fragiles keep on a-coming. Volkskrant (4 stars!), File Under and Subjectivisten, for example. Got more? Lemme know.

Amazon.de and Amazon.fr are selling Filles Fragiles 2!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Congrats on the four star review of FF2 in this morning's Volkskrant!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That interview was published two years ago in Revu magazine. No link, sorry. Merci JW!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen