zondag 19 oktober 2008

Mina, Dalida


Already a little while has passed since I emailed Guuzbourg for re-promoting the French movie Mina Tannenbaum (1994). It's about the coming of age of two jewish friends, their dreams, fears, their differences. Dalida's 'Il venait d'avoir 18 ans' plays a prominent role throughout, and – hence the email – I spotted a wee glimpse of le Gainsbourg singing . A very beautiful, a very French film.
"Bon, just deliver me a guest post for FillesSourires, and I will submit the Mina-clip along to it". I then started on writing my article, but the words just wouldn't come to me. For what is there to add in words to this music, this fragment, this theme? So. I wish to end this simple post with my thesis that in France, the chanson and the cinema remain at a very close distance from each other.

Dalida - Il venait d'avoir 18 ans

1 opmerking: