maandag 24 augustus 2009

Guesch Patti


Guess who's back? Patricia Porasse, aka Guesch Patti, that's who. Best know for Etienne and her exuberant stage shows and clips, her sales went down with the release of every album after the fabulous debut. Which isn't to say that those album, or her career for that matter, weren't interesting enough. She appeared in a Claude Lelouch movie, had Peter Greenaway use her songs and worked as a dancer (and a jury member on dancing shows on tv) and stage actor. Bilingue is the new single, an album is coming up too. Her voice has softened, which is nice. And so is the song.

Guesch Patti - Bilingue

1 opmerking:

  1. one day you will know that the true is whit me , now i knbow what really happen and now i whant to speak the true , but all of them is in jail ready to acuse me off all that happen since 2004 , and i know that mi pryme minister , knows what happen because my story could actually end whit is COMAND yes is true he was he commander and i was the zon box , he thoug i was god by using me for a religious campain, the profecie of the end off the world , guess what i do have the new age and this fuckers whant all for them . yes i speack the true if you what to know that , come to portugal and see them acusing me of the most indious crimes that i never did , i never whish harm my adoptive parents and never whanted theyr money, only the man named Marco Filipe Guarda, and the cops that should keep me inform about my rights and they were actually PIGS bi moking me about my situation , but i never whished dead only live because what i have is for all world to listen.
    UE citezen id 12478977. fernando dos Santos Quaresma and yes if you search my name , it doesnt exist , and someone is using or itenting to use money that i whant to restore to theyr woners, living in portugal in Oeiras on a beach named Forte Sao Juliao. come and sea the son of God the one that the bible says but no one whants to bealive even me because i could bring them to live but know i dont whant to that happens we all go in 2013 on the end of that year and no more clones god give you 3 or maybe 7 changes to forgive him or him to you from hidding the true for this 26 years . yes thats why the sign is reverse you are lying to yourselfs and to me since then .
    simple and quick, have more do you whant to listen? come and see everything whit your fucking yeas!!!please spread this sorry in inglhis my french is really bad really sorry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen