donderdag 20 augustus 2009

Laetitia Casta sings



This scene from the Gainsbourg movie (called Vie Héroique, or Je t'aime... moi non plus depending on your territory) you see Laetitia Casta in the Brigitte Bardot role. Doing what both BB and LC did/do best: look very sexy. I wonder if Laetitia will sing in the movie as well. She appeared in a Chris Isaak-video, but only recently I found out that she duetted with Raphael on the Piaf-tribute Hymne a la Môme (2003). Also on that tribute are Axelle Red, Isabelle Boulay and Benjamin Biolay.

Raphael & Laetitia Casta - La Foule
Benjamin Biolay - Plus Bleu Que Tes Yeux

3 opmerkingen:

  1. On peut "exude sex" (metaphorically), mais peut-on "exhume sex"?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I wonder if Laetitia will sing in the movie as well.

    It wouldn't be the first time - she sang in Rue des plaisirs as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. exhume sex, I'm not sure why I wrote that. i'll change it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen